Thursday, September 6, 2012

Ferry Ride!

Where can you get a big boat, a place to load your car, stand with the sea water splashing in your face, wind whipping through your hair and a beautiful sight of dolphins jumping all around?? On the Ferry--thats where! And to top it all off--its FREE!


Boats waiting to come in/leave Port of Galveston. ( this is only two--there were LOTS!)


Chrystal Beach
We rode from Galveston Island (  our Island) the the Bolivar Peninsula--another island about 20 minutes away. Then we drove the Peninsula in search of the infamous Chrystal Beach which didn't disappoint. We were able to drive on the beach for miles--it was awesome!! 


Blessing Number...(don't remember which number)---The chance to really take in the magnificence that is Gods creation!! The mountains and the ocean---both bring me to that place of really standing in awe of Gods creation. I am blessed to have now lived at the base of both!

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Oh how I love water. And I miss it terribly! It looks like you all are loving it, too. Way to find an adventure in your own backyard!!!

Whittney said...

Ahhh friend, I know this is a hard transition, but to smell the ocean is such a gift. Love that you're finding adventures, just like Mandi said. :)