

So I thought I had some time before my little one became a Micky D's fan...but it seems we are already there! He was already a fan of the French fries at McDonald's--but On Friday when I was desperate for something to do out of the Texas heat---I went to McDonald's to let him play. I was not sure how it would go--its been years since i looked at a McDonald's playground so I was not even sure if he could play, oh but me of little faith in my little monkey!!
The McDonalds we went to had a toddler area and then the big kid area--which was about 2 stories up. I took him to the toddler area first--which he quickly bored of and he headed to the big kid area. And there he went up the side into the big tunnels where I could not see him. I tried not to panic ---but I could not hear him crying, so I figured he had to be ok. And then I heard him...laughing and talking! And then I see him peeking around through the windows of the tunnels--and he is waving to me! I was kicking myself that I did not have the camera--the pictures would have been priceless!
SOOOO...all that to say, Shea and I took him back to another McDonald's today so he could play and Shea could see our big boy having a grand old time! This McDonald's was not as cool as the one we went to the other day--but it still was fun!! AS you can see from the pictures....

1 comment:
I guess it's a toss up who was having more fun (daddy or Austin). It's just hard for me to realize he's growing so fast!
Vicky
Post a Comment