Today was the big consignment sale that I have been anticipating for the past few months! Its held at a convention center and is filled with everything from clothes, to books, toys, sippy cups, cribs, maternity clothes, etc.... Its like a big yard sale, with quality clean stuff all in one place!! Gotta love gonga deals!
So I headed there this morning with Jessica and another friend, while Shea and Austin planned a day together. They ended up at the Bass Pro Shop to hang out with ATV's, wild animals ( stuffed of course!) and the big fish tank with big fish! Austin seemed to be memorized by the fish tank that was at his level--Shea said he had a "big time" hanging out there and Shea captured pictures with his phone ( what a good daddy!)
Meanwhile--I got great deals and stocked Austin's closet for fall! We even got a puppy dog Halloween costume for $5--whoo, yoo! This picture is of me right before I headed out the door--I even have my back-pack purse on--you know the shopping is serious when the back- pack purse comes out!

No comments:
Post a Comment