Tuesday, November 6, 2012

They are growing...and growing!!

The kids that is!! Seriously some days I dont know where the time has gone--the kids are growing soo fast!! Today I told Austin how lucky we are to live in a family that loves each other so much, that speaks kind words to each other, and that is blessed with so much. You know--some days you just have those moments where that hits you. Well--its been doing that for me lately!!

Lexi's new thing is to sing---and wanting to have songs sung to her. The other day I realized how very innocent she still is---wish I could keep her like that forever.

Austin has started to really initiate trying to be helpful---like REALLY helpful! Tonight he loaded the cart with all the trash ( we live on the 4th floor so to take the trash out is a job--we have a little push cart we use for trash and groceries!) He loaded the cart, pushed it down to the dumpster, unloaded it, pushed to the car, then loaded the cart into the truck---all by himself! ( I of course was with him but he did it all on his own!)
Beach day last month!

Aunt Courtney and Ireland came for the weekend last month and we had some great beach time!

Playing with hermit crabs...of course!
Here is some pictures--I admit--I have been awful with posting pictures because since we got new phones that take great pictures, I never upload them to my computer to post here...sigh. Technology makes it easier and harder all at the same time!


No comments: