I am not sure I have been quite as excited to do my Christmas cards as I am this year!! WHY you might ask?? Well because we live on the beach now so I FINALLY get to have family portraits done on the beach!! For years I have seen families do this and thought "now that would be Awesome!!' And here we are---living less than 5 minutes away from the beach and I can finally do it!! I found a great local photographer who was willing to work with me so that our family can get some amazing shots taken. And then to top it all off---I am going to buy my cards through Tiny Prints again! I have participated in a blog share through Tiny Prints for the past few years and loved it---I get to share their amazing stuff and they reward me with a great deal on my cards!!
Here are a few I love...you might want to check you their Christmas Cards to see if there is anything YOU might like!!
Tiny Prints is offering some specials so be sure to check those out too!! Cant wait to show our finished product!!
Monday, November 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment