Or shall I say there will be easy days and there will be hard days. Today is a hard one--although I have no idea why.
I started my Hello Morning Challenge on Monday and actually have been doing well with it--but I am struggling with feeling completely exhausted by about 1pm every day. I know getting up at least an hour and half earlier will probably do it to you...but man oh man...I am tired!! I get up at 5:25am on Mon, Wed, Friday and 6am on Tue/Thurs-- Running on the early days and stretching on the later days....but I sure miss my gym and my group classes. ( BTW--my dream of walking/running on the seawall didn't happen--its pitch black at 5:30 am and that was no-go with the hubby for safety reasons---considering there were two women attacked on the seawall at that time a few weeks ago--I didn't argue with him!)
I am sure exhaustion is what is making my days seem tougher right now. That and it seems like the "to-list" never seems closer to the end. Every day Shea walks in I wonder if he can tell I did anything while he was gone--even though I know I am still emptying an average of 3-5 boxes a day. Sigh.
His job is going great--but he already has to work this Saturday which is a major bummer for the rest of us who just want to get out and have some fun this weekend!! And I realized Austin starts school in a little over a week--life is really getting ready to change for all of us!!
Ok--so even with the hard days, ready to focus on my blessing for the day. Blessing #3 on our journey....every day (with the exception of the rainy days) we have had breakfast on our balcony looking out over the sun rising over the gulf. It seems to be calming for me and just gives the kids something else to do--I honestly don't think they like it as much as I do, but for me--its just what I need to start the day!
Thursday, August 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ahhh, you made my night! So blessed to call you friend and can't wait to come see you. :) Hang in there!
Post a Comment