You would think that after being stuck in our home for over 3 days I would have blogged like crazy! WRONG! Its been all I could do not to go mad from keeping the kids busy and house not falling apart as we all have been sick in the last 6 days.
But today I realized I had not loaded pictures lately and then realized I have lots of "comparison" pictures!! So...check these out...I am starting to think that maybe Lexi looks more like her big brother than I realized!
They both love looking out the window!! Lexi doesnt talk to the "outside" as much as Austin did--but she loves looking~
First sippy cup experiences! Have to say Lexi is doing better than Austin did at this age with the cup --but she still prefers to chew on it versus suck any thing out of it~
What is EXTRA significant about this snow suit is that not only do I have a Picture of both kids in it--but this was MY snow suit when I was a baby!! I have held on to this thing like a precious gem!! LOVE having pics of both kids in it!!
This toy was Austin's Christmas present in 2007 from my mom--he loved it!! Well now his sister loves it! I have some great video of her dancing to it--gotta figure out how to get blogger to upload my video's again---haven't been able to in months!
So...do they look alike?? And who does that girl of mine look like?? You tell me!!
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment