*****I actually wrote this post two weeks ago and never posted it.Since things are once again crazy for us--thought I would post it. Soon to blog about this weeks newest challenges!******
So if you read back through the blog you will see that back in early May I said that my next post was either gonna be about her room--or about her birth! Well...obviously it ended up being about her birth!
(Which I am soo thankful for!) But I never did post pics about her room...and its FINALLY complete!
Yay--we have a girly room in our our house now!
 |
| Prayers from my Blessing Baby shower hanging over the bed. Love them! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
| Name Plaque made for Lexi by Alexa Gumm |
 |
| Her closet! The girl has clothes galore!! I LOVE it! |
 |
| Changing table with her hanging wardrobe! |
 |
| Corner of the bed with her scrapbook and Birth Photo Book. | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
|
 |
| Striped curtains and framed newborn pictures...LOVE them! | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
1 comment:
What does her name plaque say? :)
Post a Comment