Monday, April 12, 2010

Natural Cleaners....

Many of you know...I am a natural cleaners kind of girl for most everything in our home. A few years ago I did away with bleach, shower cleaners and most toxic stuff...and I began making my own or buying the Green Works brand from Clorox or some other misc. natural brands. Now I will admit there are some things I cant do without  (my Mr Clean erasers, and my lysol wipes for when sickness invades the house) but otherwise, I love using "green" products! Well--a friend of mine just tried out a ton of items from 7th generation and is now having a giveaway and I am really excited to try some of their stuff!
Check out her blog and how you could possibly win some free cleaning stuff!
7th Generation Giveaway
Oh...and here is a cute picture to make this post complete...cause it ain't a good post without a picture...even if doesn't have anything to do with cleaning! *wink*

No comments: