Saturday, February 20, 2010

Valentines Day

Our Valentines morning. We had a fun day planned but lo and behold I got called to a birth! So we spent the morning together and then had a yummy dinner of Pei Wei after I was finished!























His Valentines party at school was a favorite. They exhanged cards, had ice cream sundaes and heart cookies! This is the card he made for us!























Austin working on on his Valentines day cards. He had great fun!

5 comments:

Whittney said...

I've never seen so much Cars stuff in my life! Cracks me up!

marie said...

SO sweet he IS!!! Now mamma you stop making up stories about him being otherwise! :)

marie said...

Oh Poor Whit ,she dosent realize it yet but Mater is on his way to her girly home too! :)

Life as a Mom said...

You are such a wonderful Mommy! Love you friend!

Anonymous said...

He gets cuter everyday!
Nana Phillips