Friday, September 14, 2007


I think I have realized he gets mesmerized by the blinking light on the camera--because he would be screeching and as soon as I tried to record him--he would stop and just watch me!! But this video shows his screeching a few times--it usually is much louder and more often then this, but this gives you a taste of it! Look at those chubby legs!!

3 comments:

marie said...

Memaw and Papa LOVE this! He is so cute and he is waving @ us!

Anonymous said...

Drooling and screeching and waving...oh, my. Actually those waving motions are his way of of saying he wants to be splashing in the creek before it gets too cool.
Big boy big fun.

Uncle Pat

Vicky said...

Absolutely made my day! I just can't believe how fast he is growing up and becoming aware of everything around him.
P.S. been praying for you guys all week, and looks like the answers are coming thru.

xoxo Vicky