Saturday, September 22, 2007

Another week..

The weeks are really going by fast--I dont know if its because we are just so busy or what, but its kind of scary!! I had the crazy realization that Christmas is only about 3 months away--whoa!! Anyways--here's our updates:

Shea:Well we started the week with the bike back at the mechanic but it seemed to be a quick fix so we got it back. He rode it to home team last night and the kids were in awe. Shea was busy working all week and spent today doing yard and house stuff...bless him! I forget to tell him some times how much I appreciate what a hard worker he is--but he truly is!! And he has a birthday coming up in a few weeks---thats kind of always my signal that fall is coming--Shea's birthday! Oh--and the Red River Shootout game with Oklahoma--thats the other signal that fall is arriving!! =) ( although you would not know it by the weather--mid 90's here again today.)

Lesley: I worked a shorter week this week and it was pure heaven!! I did not accomplish much--but I sure loved just spending some quiet, un-rushed and un-interrupted time with my boy. I felt like I got to really enjoy him this week--enjoy all his cute little changes and see how he is really growing up!!
I even got to go to the gym one day--horray!! Although--I did find out my gym is closing so I am on the hunt for a new one--one that preferably has great childcare too. No news on my job yet---so this coming week I will be working shorter days again, just without an extra day off. Right now my prayers are that I am given my first preference of the options I submitted to my boss and second I am praying for some great part time child care to come my way. A great option for some very part time care would allow me to go into the office once a week, do doula births and also do some post partum doula work--all things that would help support us financially so that I can be home more. ( and things that I enjoy and love!) I am also supposed to start teaching my first "Early Pregnancy" class in a few weeks--but so far no one has signed up, so we shall see.

Austin: As you will see in the pictures, the boy has come to really enjoy his feet!! He found them a few weeks ago--but did not pay much attention to them. This week he has found a new love for them! He also is rolling over so much that I cant really put him down and leave him--he starts rolling and inevitably gets himself stuck in a weird position and then gets mad! He also has just gotten very happy for the most part. I mean yes-he is still fussy at times, and his fussiness has seemed to intensify when it happens, but when he is happy, he is REALLY happy! Smiling and giggling--its really great. But the teething has hit full force with rashes, drooling,and just some ickyness that seems to bother him mostly in the evenings. I feel some ridges but still dont see the official white "spot". Every where we go people just talk about how BIG he is for a 4 month old--if I did not know this was really a good thing, you could almost get a complex about it! But all that chubbiness is strictly breastmilk--so I know he's fine. Besides--you gotta LOVE the rolls and those cheeks!!

No comments: