I dont want to post too much, but I do want to ask for your prayers. I think I have truly come to the realization that we are seriously being attacked by satan. We are trying to juggle so much on our plates---and yesterday after a very hard and long day I realized, that I just need to ask for some prayer coverage for us. I have heard from countless people that the first 6 months after a new baby arrives can often be a great time of spiritual warfare--and I am now realizing we are smack dab in the middle of that. I am feeling at the end of my rope---and know that Shea is too, so please pray for us that God will work some miracles in the next few days and things can begin to settle for us. And that we dont miss out on some great happenings with Austin because we are so consumed by all the junk around us.
We also got Sadie back this weekend and would like prayer for that as she settles back with us and we reintroduce her to Austin and Hunter...I think thats stressing me a little.
And one last thing...my sister in law is going back in for surgery today---its a long story for those who dont know, but she has been in the hospital for about 4 weeks now and things continue to get worse. My brother is doing a phenomenal job of taking care of her, Brayden and his life---but as we all know, there comes a breaking point for us all and they keep getting dealt blow after blow. I am many miles away but its amazing how I can feel myself carrying that stress and anxiety for all of my family dealing with this in AZ.
I am praying that my next post is full of lots of hope and encouragement!! But right now--I am just not feeling it!
Monday, August 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment