Before I forget--so many have asked for my new address and here it is!
3433 Cove View Blvd #1425
Galveston, TX 77554
For now we have the same phone numbers--Shea may get a new one when he gets his new phone this week and then I will *hopefully* get a new phone in the next month, but be able to keep the same number.
So Blessing #2 I am thankful for during this season in our life...
The time we have spent together as a family. Although its been very stressful at times, Shea was home with us for 8 weeks before going back to work at his new job. Last week was a real change for me and the kids as we re-adjusted to life without daddy again—but this weekend we had lots of time together doing things we never could have done in Ft Worth!! ( Shea took the kids to the beach while I unpacked and organized! )
Here are some fun pics…
| This is looking off our balcony one direction--we are on the top floor of this part of our building--4th. |
| This is looking of the end of our balcony...see where it seems like the sun is shining bright--well thats the ocean!! |
I am starting a new “challenge” tomorrow called Hello Mornings. Its a daily challenge that encourages moms to get up early ( or before the family!) and have time for exercise, prayer, planning and basically some time to “get ready” before the day starts. I am excited about it—even if it means that I will be getting up early and doing exercise…i am craving some structure to our days. We used to have certain days of the week we went to the gym, went to school, had play dates, went to bible study, etc… and I greatly miss it! Pray I don’t turn my alarm off and that its not too hot on the seawall for me to walk/run at 6am!
Here are a few pics of the kids this weekend---Shea chose today to be “build” everything from Ikea, so of course the kids helped in their own special ways!
| Lexi version of helping |
| Austin helping! He actually was really good with this drill! |

1 comment:
Good job, friend. You're doing it all right. Even the mourning. Soon, it will even "feel" right. :)
Post a Comment