Yes--she has arrived! Tuesday May 4th, 2010 I spent the day having contractions and all day thinking in my head this was IT, but that it just seemed so normal and easy so far! Well--things changed very quickly that evening and an hour and half after getting in my birth tub-- we welcomed our baby girl!
I know many of you are wanting to hear my birth story--and I will share that soon...but honestly right now I am enjoying replaying it in my head and having it to myself. Suffice to say it was a victorious birth and triumphant in SOO many ways!!
We have incredible pictures and a beautiful slide show from my wonderful friend Lynsey Stone of DFW Birth Photographer . I have shared some of our pictures on Facebook but had not revealed our slide show yet...I was enjoying having it all to myself for a few days too! But I really want to share with everyone the images of how incredible birth can be when covered by the hands of God...because it is soo amazing!!
Here is the link to our slide show:
Birth of Alexa Faith
Shea's mom arrived to help us out a week before Alexa arrived--which was such a blessing. So not only did we get to have a wonderful week with her and spend some special time with Austin--but then she was here for the birth. She will be here for another week-2 weeks and my mom and sister arrive in a week and a half. So wonderful to have family arrived. We are doing well---have had some struggles with nursing and adjusting to "schedules" that are completely unpredictable...but all in all, are just trying to settle in to our "new" normal!
We also have been blessed by friends setting up a care page for our family to bring meals. Here is the link to that calendar--all you need is the password 7451 to view it! Thank you for everyone who will bless us with meals during this time!
CarePage
I promise to try to write more as soon as I can....I have more pictures that I want to share...but that would be mean having the time to transfer them from the camera to the computer...no time for that!!
Much love,
Shea, Lesley, Austin and Lexi Spradlin!!
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Congratulations, Lesley! She gorgeous. I totally cried while watching your slideshow. Thanks for sharing!
She is so beautiful and I am so glad to hear that the birth went so well. I can't wait to talk with you more and meet her! I'll be praying that these first few weeks are full of peace and joy. Love you.
Love it! You are such a blessed family. Love.
Post a Comment