A friend of ours had their sons birthday party last week and it included a trip to the fire station..Austin was in awe and loved being with all the kids...I think even more than the fire station itself!
So I am am sure I can look back through my blog archives and see where i may have written that I could not wait until Austin was talking more....so some one remind me of that now! In the past week the phrases that I am hearing are things such as....
"Mama, dont like it"
"Dont want to mama"
"I did it mama!"
"walk backwards, mama"
The days of not speaking are long gone....one thing I do LOVE is when I give him something and he says "thank you mama!" And then I say "your welcome" and he says "welcome" back to me....too cute!
Enjoying the "choo Choo Station" store at the Mall. I think Austin rode on Thomas for about 30 minutes when we were there....he loved it!

No comments:
Post a Comment