
On May 20th--Shea and I celebrated our 8 year wedding Anniversary! And we got such a gift by staying at a hotel for the night! Shea's mom was in town so Austin spent the night with her. They had a great night and so did we! Shea did all the planning--he surprised me with the hotel, which was a very nice one in Downtown Dallas.
We went to dinner, walked through downtown Dallas , rented a movie in our room and enjoyed our first full night away from the Little one. We had a yummy breakfast at Cracker Barrel the next day...and were ready to collect our monster by about 10 am the next morning--funny how when we are away from him, we miss him soo much! Anyways--it was a wonderful way to celebrate our 8 years together. I am so blessed to be married to such an incredible man.

1 comment:
Congratulations on 8 years!!! That is fabulous! I am so glad you got to have a night to yourselves too...so important. You look BEAUTIFUL as ever!!
Love you! jen jen
Post a Comment