Sunday, December 14, 2008

Santa Claus



Austin sat on Santa's lap!! I have a friend who does Santa at her house, so that those kids who are a bit nervous can warm up to him and so moms can take as many pictures as needed to get a good one! So we took Austin and he did pretty well!
They also had cookie decorating, crafts and fun little Christmas toys...it was fun! Check out the fun pictures!







Cookie Decorating!

2 comments:

Alison said...

Austin is getting so big! Love the Santa picture! This is the best time of the year to see the wonder in their eyes! Child like faith is amazing! Love you honey and think of you all the time and hope you all have an amazing Christmas together!

Anonymous said...

It seems a little more than I need to check the information, because I was thinking: Why does not my GLOG these things!