Monday, March 24, 2008

Ok--trying to catch up!



I have so much to catch up on here--from our trip, since we have been home and Easter! So bear with me as I work through all the new stuff happening and all the fun photos I have to share.
Things have been a bit crazy since we got back--Austin was sick, then Shea got sick and I am dealing with some exhaustion and some other stuff, so I have not kept up like I would like. But here is some fun stuff to get you updated!
Starting with the snow we got the day before Austin and I left for Arizona! It was snowing so hard ( at least for Texas!) so i bundled Austin in the infamous Winnie the Pooh snow suit so I could take pictures! This suit is infamous because it has been worn by many kids--starting with me! My mom has pictures of me in the snow in this outfit--which is what makes it so special!

No comments: