Thursday, March 6, 2008

Heading to Arizona

Tomorrow Austin and I head to AZ for 10 days! I am so excited for everyone to see how he has grown and to bask in the AZ sun for a few days. As long as the flight goes well, I am thinking it should be smooth sailing from there...so lets pray for a good flight and airport experience!

We leave Dallas at 9:50 a.m., arriving in Tucson at 11:45 a.m. We are staying with my parents and are planning on doing little of any thing so that this mama can get some rest! One of the funnest parts of the trip is that My best friend Aubre from Jr High is flying in to see her family with her little boy who is exactly one month younger than Austin. Aubre and I have been each others support team over these past months of navigating new motherhood so we are so excited so get our boys together!

We will be coming back to Texas on Sunday March 16th on an early 5 am flight! I will be posting pictures and updates while we are there!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Have a great trip, Lesley! And have fun showing the Big Man off to everyone!!!