Its been a busy weekend at the Spradlin household! Yesterday Austin crawled across the floor--it is no longer a few steps and then a face plant! He perfected it today and is officially crawling now!
Then this morning after I nursed him, I noticed a spot in his mouth--washed my hands and then ran my fingers along his gums only to discover a sharp edge--aagghh--its a tooth! Holy cow---two huge new things in one weekend--no wonder he is a non-sleeping, fussy mess!
Then my January client went into labor and I attended an awesome home water birth this afternoon--its been crazy! Praise God for an awesome birth and for Shea taking care of Austin when he was just a "little" difficult!
(oh--and did I mention that Shea also was working on finishing our floors this weekend too? We all are officially exhausted tonight!!)
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment