Sunday, December 30, 2007

Crawling and pulling up



Thats right--both have happened in the last week and I think I can now for sure say they are not flukes. Shea had seen him crawl about two weeks ago--but I had not seen him do it. Well over the past few days he really seemed to get the army crawl thing down and tonight he crawled right before my eyes. Both mom and I looked at each other and said "did that just happen?"

Two nights ago he had pulled himself up on me while we were in bed--again I chalked it up to a fluke. Then yesterday he was playing around our stacked flooring boxes and pulled him self up. I was not really ready to believe it until last night when I watched him do it in his crib...and I wanted to cry! My baby boy is really growing up--I cant believe it!

1 comment:

Vicky said...

I'm so glad your mom got to see Austin crawl. What a treat! But please tell him to slow down a little, he's growing up way tooooo
fast.
Nana