
As you can see, we had a good birthday with Shea last weekend. The longhorns lost which was a bummer, but I think pizza and an awesome ice cream cake kind of made up for it!! My friend Leslie was in town which was great---and we were able to go to church again on Sunday and Austin did wonderful!
This week has been challenging --I am dealing with my migraines returning and Austin is dealing with...well I dont know what he's dealing with but he is just not himself! He is really vocal and vocal in a "mad" way. He sounds like he just is frustrated--so I am not sure if its the teething getting more serious or if he is just plain old bored. I am hoping the next few days will help me figure it out--or better yet it will just go away! =) We have to make it through 3 1/2 more weeks of work--and the past two days with him like this have just worn me out!
On the bright side of things--I have an awesome answer to prayer to share. Most of you know that part of me quitting my job, was based on the hope that I could supplement our income with some doula work each month. Well for that to happen, I needed to find some reliable and trust worthy care for Austin. This was a huge challenge because not only are my doula hours unpredictable, they can also be very sporadic. This week I think I finally found some one who is the answer to this need. We met on Tuesday and really hit it off. She is located about 15 minutes from me and has an infant son too. We discussed the options of me bringing Austin to her when I have a birth or have some doula work to do--and believe its some thing that could work. We are hoping to do some "trial" time of Austin with her over the next few weeks so we can get a better picture on how it could work and if it works. Of course we want it to be a good situation for both our families, so my prayer now is specifically for this to work out. I truly believe that this was an answer to our prayers, right at the perfect time. BUT of course then I start worrying that its too much, that Austin wont be able to handle it, that we wont be able to work the logistics well enough, etc... YES--just like me to worry about all the unknowns and not just trust that God is bigger than it all! I just need to rest in the fact that this is exactly what I prayed for--and its ok if God answered it!! I will keep you posted on all that--but all I can say is "Hurray!!!"
Gonna post some pics and get to bed, Enjoy...

No comments:
Post a Comment