
Sunday morning we got up and had breakfast out with papa, memaw and Brayden. Austin's favorite thing to do was sleep on Papa's shoulder--which he did all through breakfast. Then that afternoon we went and saw Robin at the hospital. She has been moved to a rehab facility but looked very weak and had to go back to her room after seeing us for about 10 minutes. It broke my heart to see her struggle so bad.
That afternoon we had a family gathering at Aunt Madeline's which was great. Every one got to see Austin and we got to see everyone!We had great food and I even ate some cake!!! And enjoyed every "dairy filled" bite of it!! ( I have been off of dairy since Austin was about 6 weeks and I miss the sweets that are made with dairy the most!)

No comments:
Post a Comment