I have lots more pictures which I uploaded to our shutterfly account. Click on the link if any one is interested in viewing any or ordering any (mom!) They are from our whole trip.
Yeah, Austin's grown a lot but I think he's got some air in him too...(like hid dad) and he will probably soon learn to get rid of some of that excess air...(like his dad does). Just kidding. Uncle Pat
2 comments:
Oh my gosh! Every time you post a new pic of Austin, he's gown.
I can't believe what a beautiful young lady your sisterhas turned into. The last time I saw her was at the wedding in Steamboat.
Great pics of you and Shea and your Memaw still looks the same, I want to know what her secret is.
Vicky
Yeah, Austin's grown a lot but I think he's got some air in him too...(like hid dad) and he will probably soon learn to get rid of some of that excess air...(like his dad does).
Just kidding.
Uncle Pat
Post a Comment